only chance was that i made them in mini size!
recipe from allrecipes.com http://allrecipes.com/recipe/libbys-pumpkin-pecan-pie/
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 cup LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- COMBINE pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; stir well. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
- COMBINE corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla extract in same bowl; stir in nuts. Spoon over pumpkin layer.
- BAKE for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.