makes 4 really delicious and filling burgers! paul and i ate these with sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions, smoked gouda cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and bbq sauce.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoons herbed bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Melt a small pad of butter in a frying pan on medium to medium-high heat.
- Cook patties on one side until about 3/4 of the way cooked from bottom to top, then flip and cook until done all the way through. Don’t press down on patties while cooking.
- Serve on hamburger buns with whatever you think would be delicious.