recipe from food.com
- 1 lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1/3 cup white wine (i used chardonnay)
- Preheat oven to 450F°.
- In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Rub fish with oil mixture.
- Pour wine over fish.
- Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.
note– we ate this with mashed yam! paul peeled the yam, chopped it, boiled it until soft, and then mashed it with some butter, salt, and pepper