Adapted from Smitten Kitchen
Makes about 3/4 cup of glaze– enough for over 2 pounds of chicken
1/4 cup whole grain mustard
4 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons dry white wine or white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, chop everything up as small as possible and then just whisk it together.
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into approximately 1.5 inch cubes
- Marinade recipe from above
- Wooden or metal skewers
- Place chicken and marinade in a non-porous bowl and mix together. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or up to 2 days.
- Skewer chicken
- Grill until done, flipping over halfway through cooking.
- Optional: serve with grilled veggies!