- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy bean paste
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate protein (chicken, beef, or pre-pressed tofu) in about 1/2 cup of the sauce for a few hours
- Cook veggies: garlic, onion, sweet peppers, snow peas, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and / or whatever else! If there’s anything you want to remain crispy (such as snow peas), add it in when everything is 1-2 minutes away from being done.
- Add remainder of sauce to veggies and continue to cook.
- While veggies are cooking, remove protein from marinade. Discard marinade. Sear chicken/ beef/ tofu and cook through.
- Add protein to veggies.
- Serve on rice, with more sliced green onions and sesame seeds on top.