Recipe adapted from here:
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp flavorless oil (I used vegetable oil)
- ¼ cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and oil until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined. If using additional flavourings, such as berries or coconut, add now and stir gently to combine.
- Lightly grease a non-stick fry pan and heat to a medium temperature.
- Make 5 pancakes about 10cm in diameter. Or make more tiny pancakes. Or make one monster pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on surface, flip and cook the other side until lightly browned.
Update: with blueberries!